Urine drug and alcohol testing is provided on a one-time only or ongoing random basis, and is a regular part of treatment for most clients. Lifeline Connections can also tailor a testing solution for private companies who require pre-employment screening, rehabilitation monitoring, or post-accident, safety-sensitive, for-cause or random screening.
Why should companies perform drug screening of their employees? Here are just a few reasons:
- Fewer workplace accidents
- Fewer disciplinary actions
- Reduced losses due to absenteeism, theft and fraud
- Lower costs due to reduced losses and errors
- Reduced costs of insurance and healthcare
- Decreased legal costs and costs of hiring and training new employees
- Earlier identification and resolution of problems affecting job performance.
For more information on how you or your organization can utilize Lifeline Connections’ drug screening services, call us at 360-397-8246 ext 7561.
hope. help. Healing.