How You Can Help
Save a life today
An open door offers hope to those who are lost. At Lifeline Connections, our doors are open to all who struggle with a substance use addiction and mental illness. As a nonprofit, we help when help is needed—regardless of their ability to pay.
Gifts from people like you allow us to continue opening our doors to those who are ready to make a change. Our help can literally save their lives. So can yours.
There are so many ways to make a difference. Perhaps you could:
- Help a neighbor. A one-time cash contribution could help someone take that first step toward recovery.
- Honor a friend. We’ll send the honoree a card letting them know you’ve offered a helping hand in their name.
- Offer ongoing sustenance. A modest monthly contribution can help sustain the work we’re doing.
- Boost your donation. Does your employer offer a matching gift opportunity? It could double—or even triple—your impact.
- Enlist your co-workers. Consider Lifeline Connections for your next workplace giving project.
- Donate a vehicle. Got an old vehicle on your hands? You can gift it to us for a tax deduction.
- There’s always work to be done, and we have plenty of opportunities for volunteers to pitch in.
Giving is easy with a one-time or recurring donation through our secure website.
Donate by mail
You can also mail a completed donation form (PDF) with your check or credit card information to:
Fund Development Department, Lifeline Connections
PO Box 1678
Vancouver, WA 98668
Talk to us
If you’d like to discuss other ways to give, call us at 360-397-8246, ext. 7484.
Leave a legacy
Would you like to remember Lifeline Connections in your estate plan? We can help you explore options such as making a bequest or designating us as a beneficiary. To learn more, please contact:
Phone: 360-397-8246, ext. 7484
hope. help. Healing.
“I learned to re-direct my thinking. I was able to look at positive aspects of myself and gain some self-esteem.”
– Kathy D.