Insurance & Payment Options
We’ve got you covered
At Lifeline Connections, everyone arrives by a different path. As a nonprofit, we work tirelessly to keep our doors open for anyone who needs help, regardless of their circumstances.
We accept most forms of insurance—and that’s just one of several ways you can pay for your treatment:
We’re in network for most major insurance plans. See the list below. If your insurance plan is out-of-network, we’ll work with your insurer to arrange payment for your care. Find out what your coverage includes.
We offer a sliding scale for those who qualify. Learn more about our sliding scale for:
- Substance Use Outpatient Treatment
- Substance Use Residential treatment
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
Treatment package discount
We also offer treatment package discounts to help minimize the cost of your custom treatment plan. Learn more.
We partner with Freedom Loans to help individuals and families get financial assistance for the cost of treatment. Apply for a loan today.
In-Network Insurance Plans
Lifeline Connections is an in-network provider for:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- BlueCross BlueShield Federal Employee Program
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Oregon
- Premera Blue Cross
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- First Choice Health
- First Health Network
- Fortified Provider Network
- Health Share of Oregon
- International Longshore & Warehouse Union
- Kaiser Permanente
- LifeWise Health Plan of Washington
- Magellan Health Services
- Managed HealthCare Northwest
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Washington Apple Health
- PacificSource Health Plans
- United Healthcare
hope. help. Healing.
“Making the decision to enter treatment at Lifeline Connections was the hardest thing I’ve ever done–but it was the right decision.”
– Jason G.